Every Tuesday, we will publish a piece of advice, for all of those who had recently engaged. Reading our tips you will surely manage to organize your wedding!
Just follow Beautifulday Tuesday Say!
In your head there is still the voice saying “Will you marry me?”. But once the wave of emotion will pass, a lot of work has to be done before a big day. Decorations, gowns, food and music – everything should be planned with details. But how not to forget about anything, when you are planning wedding for the first time? Firstly ask Beautifulday Wedding Planners! Let’s start Beutifulday Tuesday Say!
To choose the Big Date is an important issue! Should it be anniversary of the engagement? Or a month when you met for the first time? Any date when a venue from your dreams is available? Sometimes, especially when you think about an outdoor reception, the most important reason is expected weather. Or maybe you have already booked tickets for your honeymoon and now everything else have to fit? Anyway… remember!
What about an hour of the ceremony?! The hour is as much important as the date!
- If you want your guests to dance till a morning hours, do not start too early! The other way they will be exhausted no matter the volume of the music.
- Do not let your guests wake up at 3am to make their way straight to the venue! If you know they will drive the same day, better plan to start the ceremony later!
- If it will be an outdoor reception, do not start too late! The daylight and sunset will create a perfect atmosphere, but to celebrate the whole night with a limited light might be annoying. And cold too!
- Do you really like to have a hairdresser at 8am, only because the last free seat in the nearest registry office is so early that date?
- If you decide to marry in winter, better start earlier to reach the venue in a daylight. Your guests will feel better then and the photographer too.
- Adjust the hour to the number of a children guests. Start earlier if it should be a family meeting.