Wedding Architect: Eternal White Wedding
As we do not often show the very classic point of view on weddings, today’s post is all about it. Amazingly pure Eternal White Wedding Theme. The next presentation of our project: Wedding Architect.
White. Forever and ever number one color of every wedding. Pure, translucent, innocent. You can never go wrong with it. Whether is spring, summer or winter. White suits every season. Such a sheer perfectionism. Perfect for every sophisticated, classy bride. The best choice for luxe weddings.
How to build the theme? The best choices will be:
1. High centerpieces with white peonies, hydrogenas and roses
2. Classic, elegan wedding dress with long tulle viel
3. Totall white look for the groom – with suit and a touch of black within a bow tie
4. White on white classic dessert as a favor
5. Long, personalized aisle carpet runner decoreted with your wedding monogram
6. Lace stationary with gold caligraphy
As I said – you can never go wrong with white wedding. What’s more, trust me, with this theme no one, simply non of your guest will compline about the decor.